YouTube is now the biggest platform for self-expression. Trending videos get millions of views and likes, popular vlogs have thousands of subscribers. Do you want to make a splash on YouTube too? In this case, you will need amazing content for your vlog – and it also includes the high quality of montage.
If you’re just beginning your path to video blogging stardom, you will need simple yet functional software. In this article, we will tell you how to make a YouTube video with Movavi Video Editor. With its help, you can create tutorials, let’s plays, vlogs and make your debut on the greatest video-sharing website.
First off, you need to think about your channel in general. What topics will you cover? Who is your target audience? How often will you make new videos? Then create an account on YouTube if you don’t have one and begin working on your first video. Write a script, record everything you need and move on to editing.
Upload the footage to Movavi Video Editor. The clips will all be placed on the timeline where you can trim, split, rotate, move and enhance them. Here are some tips:
- trim your footage to get rid of unnecessary fragments
- split long videos in clips – that will add some dynamics
- cut off the edges to focus on what’s important
- adjust colors and stabilize videos – nothing irritates viewers more than camera jitter
- insert transitions between clips if you need the video flow to be smooth
Another important thing (actually, two things) to take into consideration is how you will begin and finish your videos. You can use a big collection of backgrounds and video samples to create the perfect intro for your project. Add some titles or callouts and customize them – save the preset and use it in your other works – it will be a kind of your own hallmark.
Special effects, if applied tastefully, can make even an amateur video look professional:
- Film yourself against a plain background and then replace it with any image using the Chroma Key tool
- Change the speed of any clip and create videos in slow motion
- Reverse tracks to turn back the time
Don’t forget to work on the sound in your video. You can enhance its quality by normalizing the volume and reducing noise. Add background music or some sound effects like laughter or applause – but don’t overdo it.
Re-watch your video once again to make sure that:
- the plot of the video is clear and logical
- there are no visual or audio defects
- you have opening titles and closing credits (optional)
- you love the result
After you’ve checked everything, you can finally save your video. In the export menu, you will find Upload online tab. It enables you to share the result on YouTube directly from the program. All you need is to give it a name, write a short description, choose resolution and category and adjust the privacy settings. The program will upload the video to your channel automatically and will also save it to the folder of your choice.
This is all you need to know about making YouTube videos with Movavi Video Editor. Good luck!