Complete Guide to Event Based Niche Blogging for Beginners
Ever tried Event based Niche blogging till now? If you are working on an event based niche blog and got it ranked, you can make good amount of money in just 7-10 days(2000-3000$ quite easily). You can start a event blog nearly 30-45 days before the event and can get it ranked by writing some good content and doing link building(Actually Spam link building). So today hereby I am sharing some tips you can use to build backlinks to your event based niche blog easily in just 3-4 days. 🙂 and the purpose to make Event based niche blogs.
What are Event Based niche Blogs?
Event based blogs are the one which mainly receives traffic on an event and is about a event like new year, Friendship day, Valentines day, Football matches etc. Main Aim of these types of blog is money. You can earn more money in less time by event based niche blogging. Event based niche blogging is a complete boon for bloggers who want to make much money in short span of time. You have to concentrate on several on page and off page techniques for this blog and yeah you have to do it quick, you have to be quick if you want to be successful in Event Based Niche Blogging.
How to Make Money with event based Niche blogs?
You can Monetize your Event blog in many ways:-
- Affiliate marketing
- CPA offers
- Your own product
- +various Ad networks
Things to Keep in mind for Backlinking:
- Proper anchor text variation : Don’t use same keyword again and again – that will make your blog look suspicious and Google will not rank your site.
- Links from less OBL pages : Here OBL stands for outbound links. Make backlinks from sites/pages which are having less OBL. Try to only make links from sites having 10-20 max outbound links.
- Don’t do too much directory submission.
- Content quality should be kept in mind – gone are the days of 2014 when people used to rank without good content. Although you can still do so but quality content ensures good rankings.
How to Build Backlinks for Event Based Niche Blog?
To build backlinks for Event based niche blog you have to find auto Approve+dofollow blogs and spam them completely. Doing this will get your blog ranking good. I consider only 3 methods for building backlinks for a event based niche blogs, that are blog commenting, taking sitewide links and directory submission. Yup, these 3 things works perfectly for me and even you can apply same tactics. So below I am sharing some methods to find Blogs for blog commenting, directory submission and how to get Sitewide Links.
How to Find Blogs for commenting?
Method #1 Use tools for finding blogs
There are several tools you can use for finding Auto Approve blogs like AHrefs and Cognitive SEO(Recommended).
If you want to do a complete research to find Auto approve blogs then you have to buy the member ship of any one of these otherwise you will only get some blogs. Well I prefer Cognitive SEO for you as it is inexpensive and easy to use. So let’s start how to find auto approve blogs using Cognitive SEO.
- Firstly, find some event niche blogs which got good traffic during the event. Find nearly 3-4 blogs and note them down.
- After noting them down, go to cognitive seo backlink checker tool and analyse that blog’s backlink. You will find some blogs which you have not seen before(if you are not a niche blogger 😉 )
- Copy the blog URL’s which are found during the analysis of others event based niche blogs.
- and go one by one to those blogs, you will find that the blogs have good PR, auto approve+dofollow comments.
- Make Backlinks on those blogs as much as possible. Oh sorry! i mean spam them completely but not on a single post, go to dfferent, different posts and spam them.
How to Find Directories to submit your Niche blog
Well it’s also a tough job to find directories, where you can submit your niche blog for better seo. To find directory sites for directory submission follow these steps:-
- Get some Event based blog URl, go to those blogs one by one, in those blogs you will get some reciprocal links to directory sites in the sidebar or footer. It will look like this:-
- Go one by one to those directories and submit your niche blog url.
- Don’t forget to give reciprocal link to those directories.
- Submit to 5-6 directories a day and start from 15 days before the event.
Sitewide links are those which are placed in the sidebar of a blog, these links helps in quick ranking for your keyword. Yeah you heard it right, quick result. Suppose that a site has 300 posts, pr 5 and you got sitewide link from that blog, so the 1 sitewide link will be counted as 300+ backlinks to your blog. Because it will be shown on each and every post on that blog in the sidebar. Many people think that it is a tough job to find blogs to get site wide links. Well it’s not really that tough.
You can ask the owner directly or post about it in facebook group like:-
Hey Friends, i want sitewide links for 1 week(give time period). minimum PR should be 3, DA 20+. Payment methods – mobile recharge or NEFT.
This is a quick way to find blogs which will allow you to place your event blog link on their sidebar
Sweet Tip for Sitewide Links : Don’t use same keywords again and again, and also don’t take too many sitewide links at once. Let some get indexed and then take more.
Screenshots which will make you think Event based niche blogging is best!
People mainly do Event based Niche blogging for fun, well it’s really an awesome felling when your blog get ranked at top in the list and you got traffic in lakh!!! Here is one of my screenshot which may get you motivated to work hard:
A Real time traffic screenshot by the Iftekhar Ahmed from Iftiseo. This is his first time in Event based niche blogging. He used the right techniques and attracted 25000+ real time and 5 lakh+ unique visits on this blog:
I Hope that you got Some ideas about Event based niche blogging.
Likes and Comments are Appreciated. If you have any doubts or comments then please mention them in the comment section below. If you find this post helpful then please support us by sharing the post. 🙂 All The Best for New Year event, stand out of the crowd and also try some new methods and share with us in the comment section below.